- Passport to Friendship — A 6-session study for small groups or classes. This interactive curriculum provides you with guidelines for training people in your church in how to make a friend with someone of a different culture. Click here for more info.
- For those who currently live in the U.S. and want to explore their calling in missions, we welcome interns for up to a year.
- We offer mentor-coaching to individuals, church leaders, and leadership teams who want to take their next steps in local cross-cultural ministry and intercultural unity.
- We are eager to talk with individuals and churches who are motivated by the vision to welcome the nations, serve the under-served, and embrace all cultures.
- We are looking for people whom God is calling into more active service to others. Near Frontiers may be the organization for you!
Rev. Bob Rasmussen, Executive Director
2 thoughts on “Connect”
Am so greatful to here what the almighty God is enabling you to offer to his servants.
Firstly, am a newcomer to this website and so impressed with the OC international work it does to promote intercultural faith and acceptance of people with different colours.
Bob, am a Christian myself but, with friends of Muslim faith whom I see now are being marginalised within their society or neighbourhoods due to the rampant atrocities being committed by ISIS in the name of Islam.
My question to you Bob does OC international offer any kind of support to individuals like me who want to empower my Muslim faith friends to have a believe in Jesus Christ?
Hi Henry, thanks for writing. Glad you found us on the web, and I hope the stories are an encouragement to you. Try to pick up the book Winds in the House of Islam; by David Garrison; I think it will encourage you. We don’t have resources financially, but I will pass your comment along to a friend in the UK to see if he can get in touch with you. Meanwhile, continue to live out the love and life of Issa and I know God will be pleased and also draw to you others who need your encouragement. Blessings, Bob