- Passport to Friendship — A 6-session study for small groups or classes. This interactive curriculum provides you with guidelines for training people in your church in how to make a friend with someone of a different culture. Click here for more info.
- For those who currently live in the U.S. and want to explore their calling in missions, we welcome interns for up to a year.
- We offer mentor-coaching to individuals, church leaders, and leadership teams who want to take their next steps in local cross-cultural ministry and intercultural unity.
- We are eager to talk with individuals and churches who are motivated by the vision to welcome the nations, serve the under-served, and embrace all cultures.
- We are looking for people whom God is calling into more active service to others. Near Frontiers may be the organization for you!
Rev. Bob Rasmussen, Executive Director